Honored Contributor

Same programming on both channels?

I've tuned into QVC and Q2 twice today, and both times, Creede Silver Sale was airing on BOTH channels!

What is the purpose of having two channels? I thought it was to attract customers when they tuned into one and didn't find something to interest them, they could go to another and perhaps find something different.

Well, this ain't that, and I'm not sure what the purpose is to waste air time in this way.

Honored Contributor

Re: Same programming on both channels?

You're absolutely right, it makes zero sense. Not everyone likes jewelry and it would be nice to have a choice.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I only get one channel.  My Comcast does not carry these new choices.  Kind of glad. No need for more than one. 

Esteemed Contributor

I knew this would happen. The Q gets an idea that could be interesting, draw in new clientele, and make them rich. Like other things I've witnessed with the Q, they get an idea, put it out there, and it dies on the vine.

The Q has enough Beauty and didn't need an entire channel of repetitious beauty. There, it's the same thing ad infinitum. How many times can you watch how to apply eye shadow!!!!

Respected Contributor

I definitely agree they don't need 3 channels.  One channel with lots of variety would do, IMO.  Since they do have QVC2, though, it seems they should be selling something other than silver jewelry on it today.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Maybe  my DH contacted them and said "come on have at least one day she does not watch and is tempted to buy something !" Smiley Happy