Respected Contributor

I would be tempted to buy one of the TSV chains if it were offered in a 15 inch length.  With so many choices, I don't think it would be that difficult to offer a few of these. 

Respected Contributor

Amazon has 15".......... nickle free too.....and made in Italy. Smiley Very Happy

Gucci / Tiffany's has them but a bit $$ but great silver!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

I also love to wear 15" chains because I like where they 'land' on my neckline. I like a good 16" too. I actually bought the 16" in the tsv flat bead chain. was looking forward to getting it. I received it about a week ago but returned it because the beads were/are thick, not at all what I thought they were.

I see 2 of the lengths for this style are sold out. Hope you like it, those who bought it. I did write a review too but I see the Q didn't post it (yet).

Respected Contributor

@cbrite  I'm LOVING your avatar!  Cat LOL

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

Amazon has 15".......... nickle free too.....and made in Italy. Smiley Very Happy

Gucci / Tiffany's has them but a bit $$ but great silver!

-------------

That's a great suggestion. I don't really need one but would have been tempted to pick up another pendant chain. BTW you do have a great avatar 🙂.

Esteemed Contributor

I could not help myself today, I bought the marguerita chain in the 36 inch.   It looks lovely and I don't have a long chain like that.  Thought the price was pretty good too.......just hope I like it and it does not arrive in a tangled mess.