Honored Contributor

How come other big companies ship things out THE SAME DAY or at least the next day.... and QVC has things percolating  in the warehouse for 5 -6-10 days before they even ship?? 

Honored Contributor

I'm also beginning to wonder if some of that time is spent verifying your payment.   Whether your own credit card or Q card or whatever.

I've seen items in process for days, then when I get a tracking report, the first entry is verifying payment.

@SeaMaiden

Honored Contributor

In the last month, my regular q purchases have been shipping in 2 days for the most part.  As is items are between 2 to 4 days.  What types of items are you seeing that take 5 - 10 days of processing?  

Respected Contributor

Last night I ordered something from another etailer and they stated the order may not ship for  24-48 hours.  Address and payment must be verified, items picked and packed, etc.  Sounds reasonable to me.

Esteemed Contributor

My orders seem to take 4-5 days all the time to process........Not sure why that is but it does make me think twice before I order something.

Respected Contributor

It's very inconsistent for me 

Sometimes  they ship out the next day.   Sometimes they can sit for 3 days.  Once they do ship, I get them quickly.   

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

How come other big companies ship things out THE SAME DAY or at least the next day.... and QVC has things percolating  in the warehouse for 5 -6-10 days before they even ship?? 

How come other big companies don't operate 3 television networks 24/7? It's like comparing apples and donuts.  The most time it's taken for one of my orders to ship was 4 days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Never, never, never has any of my orders taken 10 days to process; in fact, I can't even think of anything that took 10 days from ordering to my front door.  No idea if that's because of where I live or what I order, but as long as my orders arrive on or before their EDD's, I'm not complaining.

Often I get my QVC orders within 4 or 5 days although this week one       recent order took 6 days total.  Still okay with me -  it hadn't been promised until next week.

Frequent Contributor

I wonder if it may be connected to how many times an order has been cancelled by an individual.  I have done my fair share, not excessive but several times.  I for one appreciate that feature.

Respected Contributor

I have had orders take up to 5 days in process.  But, they seem to process and ship a TSV the same day.  Every time I order a TSV at midnight it ships before noon.  I have had many orders that don't ship for 5 days.  It's very annoying.  Years before, the orders shipped almost immediately.