Valued Contributor

How about offering other bra manufacturers besides Breezies?

Why is it that QVC will not offer other bra manufacters? I hate Breeszies. They are cheap and really irritate my skin. And before I found that out I was irritated that they rarely had larger sizes. Like a 46 D for example. That family is like the Stepford Wives to begin with and their product is BAD!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How about offering other bra manufacturers besides Breezies?

They actually do now carry a couple more brands (which I don't care for). I love Breezies myself---and, apparently, a lot of other people do, too. Any department store will offer you many, many options.

Honored Contributor

I wish that they would offer another brand too...maybe a higher end brand and add some padded bras for those of us who are challenged.

Trusted Contributor

They used to carry Walcol, I love them, pricey but wonderful. Wish they would bring them back.  Most things I'v tried in Breezies I didn't care for, they never seem to fit right.  The few things I found I did like they have discontinued.   

Esteemed Contributor

It would be nice to see Warners or Lilyette ....one of the more famous brands would be nice...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Breezies doesn't seem to carry 32DD at all. I would love to try this line but they never have my size. It's hard to find and Victoria's Secret basically told me good luck years ago. DD is usually offered in bigger sizes not in 32.

I agree with the OP. I'm not sure why Breezies is the only line they seem to sell here. They must've paid for an exclusive deal. If so, please offer options for women who are fuller figured in smaller sizes. That seems to be an anomaly for bra manufacturers for some reason.

Breast size has nothing to do with a women's size.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NycVixen wrote:

Breezies doesn't seem to carry 32DD at all. I would love to try this line but they never have my size. It's hard to find and Victoria's Secret basically told me good luck years ago. DD is usually offered in bigger sizes not in 32.

I agree with the OP. I'm not sure why Breezies is the only line they seem to sell here. They must've paid for an exclusive deal. If so, please offer options for women who are fuller figured in smaller sizes. That seems to be an anomaly for bra manufacturers for some reason.

Breast size has nothing to do with a women's size.

Wacoal offers 32 my size worth the money.

Esteemed Contributor

@Whosits wrote:

Why is it that QVC will not offer other bra manufacters? I hate Breeszies. They are cheap and really irritate my skin. And before I found that out I was irritated that they rarely had larger sizes. Like a 46 D for example. That family is like the Stepford Wives to begin with and their product is BAD!

I totally agree, @Whosits. They are the worst bras I've ever tried. They've been doing it for 30 years, and you would think they could do better. Many, many reviews are really bad. And never seen a top rated. Really a bad product.

They also don't carry a 32 in any cup size. As tiny as those women are, they know about a 32. I guess if it doesn't make them a million, forget about it.

Honored Contributor

I NEVER buy any undergarments on-line. I need to try them on first. How about visiting your local department stores for a multitude of brands of bras! 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

agree with other posters,  they crow about having all sizes yet start at 34

rarely a 32