Respected Contributor

Apparently, it do.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

IT DONT TAKE 11 DAYE FOR A BILL TO REACH  QVC WAS CHARGED 25DOLLARS PLUS A FEE FOR BEING LATE NEVER AGAIN IM DONE WITH QVC.

why blame QVC for mail delivery times.

Honored Contributor

I would never order anything from TV if I couldn't use a credit card. I have never had a problem with bills from anywhere being mailed out in time or the post office not delivering the bills within a few days.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If your're referring to payments on a Q Card, you didn't get a bill from or send a payment to QVC.  All their credit card business is handled by Synchrony Bank, which also handles credit services for dozens, if not hundreds, of other major retailers.  Your gripe should be with them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Have you thought about paying your bill online?  I pay most bills online.  It's free.  I get to choose the pay date.  And it's never late.  

Super Contributor

SOME OF THE COMPANYS ARE NOW CHARGING BIG FEES FOR PAYING ON LINE.

Super Contributor

ONE OF MY BILLS IS CHARGING 7 DOLLARS FOR PAYING ON LINE CALLED A DELIVERY FEE.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

SOME OF THE COMPANYS ARE NOW CHARGING BIG FEES FOR PAYING ON LINE.

synchrony bank does not charge a fee for paying online.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

What? Some Companies are charging big fees for paying on line? Never heard that before. I know they charge a fee for paying by phone. Anyway, who mails payments anymore? I have four Cards with Synchrony for different Companies and everything is paid on line.

We are not in the Twilight Zone anymore.

Honored Contributor

I have a lot of my bills set up for Automatic Payment. The others I pay from my personal bank's website.  They have Bill Pay, and I pay it that way.  They send the payment for me.  Most of them are done electronically, but there is one that they send a check for.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau