Regular Contributor

Offer Denim & Co for Apple Shapes!

We're all different shapes and I feel the current QVC fashions favor tall, pear shapes to the exclusion of other body types.  I am a short, apple shape and I'm quite sure there are many more like me.  We need equal options ... QVC should offer a group of fashions for this body type ... specifically in Denim & Co.  Tunics, longer tops and pants with huge hips are sooo not flattering on my body type.  Pretty please...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Offer Denim & Co for Apple Shapes!

@bluehydrangea, I could not have said this any better.  I so agree with you.

I believe its much harder to design for the apple shape.  I would so rather be a pear...lol

thank you thank you for your post.

Honored Contributor

@bluehydrangeaI'm not quite sure what a garment made for an Apple shape looks like.  Surely from the hundreds of items D & C offers each season, there are items you can wear.  I've never seen them indicate "body shape" on any of their garments.  Sounds like you want S,M,L, and apple.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I am tall and carry weight in my waist and midriff section.  Most Denim & Co tops don't work on me.  Many are shapeless and boxy and I simply detest the 95/5 cotton/spandex fabric.  I did luck out and find some Denim & Co jogger pants that are really nice.  It is really nice to be able to order something online and have it delivered to your door.  Unfortunately, I send back more QVC clothing items than I keep so it's better for me to shop local where I can try it on before I buy it.

Honored Contributor

Diane Gilman DG2 clothing is made for apple shapes.  She carries a short length, but she is on HSN and not QVC.

Apple shaped women carry their weight in the middle with thin legs and a flat bottom.  Pants for for pear shaped and hour glass shaped women are way too baggy in the seat and legs for Apple shaped ladies.  I am not apple shaped, but I agree that it is difficult to find clothing that fits them. My mother was apple shaped.

Valued Contributor

Every fashion line on QVC looks alike.  Most tops are so long they could be a dress.  Most hems are hi-low, shark bite, or have a fanny flap!  There is too much polyester.  Colors are too limited...except for the original Denim & co pull on pants.  Carole Hochman never has a pretty nightgown...all three piece PJ's that look like cuddle duds. Patterns and prints are uninspired.  Linea used to offer really nice fabrics but not so much anymore.  And the basic $29 tee is now ten dollars more.  QVC fit charts are not reliable.  It all used to be so easy.

Respected Contributor

Kachina624, we "apples" cannot wear long items (tunics). I would love to see more tops that go down just past the top of the hip. It would balance me out a bit.

Contributor

wrote:

@bluehydrangeaI'm not quite sure what a garment made for an Apple shape looks like.  Surely from the hundreds of items D & C offers each season, there are items you can wear.  I've never seen them indicate "body shape" on any of their garments.  Sounds like you want S,M,L, and apple.

Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Maybe a Bushel and a Pack too 😁

Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Peck ....Starbucks overdose💁