Esteemed Contributor

@spikeysmom  Oh I am sorry it don't work for you!!  I hope they get this fixed!  Be nice if everyone could get the video's to work.

Trusted Contributor

I think HSN's site is worse.  So hard to find and navigate.  

I wish QVC would not offer the video as first option online.  I prefer to see the photo and color options (for fashion) than have to watch a whole video.

Esteemed Contributor
@Sunnycorle, I'm able to read reviews on the QVC app on my Samsung phones. Never had a problem.
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

To Everyone:   I have been playing for the past half hour.   I am so confused, but I have discovered that with Google Chrome, everything works.   I was using windows edge.  I am not sure why, but I will just use Google Chrome.

@KingstonsMom  yet you get nothing with chrome?   This situation is getting stranger by the minute.

@BalletBabe

No, using Google Chrome, I don't even have an option for the video!

With IE 8.1, I get exactly 9 seconds of video........grrrrrrr......every, single time.

At this point, I don't even really care anymore, it's too much aggravation.

Besides, I've nearly completed my Christmas shopping from other sites/stores and for the first time in nearly 20 years of shopping on Q, not one gift this year is fom QVC.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom   I cannot say I blame you, and I feel that you are not alone.  There is no reason that a big company like this cannot get their computer system running correctly. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC's website is awful!

[ Edited ]

On Kindle it jumps with every add on bar loading and if you x the box, it still loads the next screen!! I have written this in their "consumer spending less here" questionnaire they sent me. That was months ago and I've seen several complaints for a year and they don't care, so I don't spend.