Valued Contributor

QVC's website is awful!

[ Edited ]

not only does the page jump around by itself, I tried to click on the Beauty Best Sellers, it came up with 496 items, 6 pages yet clicking the next button or the next page does nothing. It only remains on the 1st page of products.

Really?

How does a company expect to sell anything when a customer cannot even see the products? 

Esteemed Contributor

@PinkSunset  I totally agree.   I am not buying anything because I want to see the videos.  It has been this way for too long.   I am sure  am not alone and neither are you.  It is their loss as I will buy from other sites.

Honored Contributor

@PinkSunset

You have provided no system info for the IT techs to check out your issues!

Are you using a computer or mobile device?

If computer, Mac or PC?

Which OS are you using - comp?

Which iOS are you using - mobile device?

Which browser & version are you using?

Have you tried switching browsers?

Tried restarting?

FWIW...

No problems here on my end, using a Mac & the latest version of FF

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac  THis has been an ongoing problem.   Changing browsers does nothing.  Deleting cookies does nothing.   I have 3 computers in my home.  It is QVC's end.  I can get videos on HSN and other sites with no problems. Look at all the complaints on this board, this has been going on too long.

Honored Contributor

@PinkSunset@BalletBabe, Yes, ITA, my computer continually jumps with the Q's website, in fact, IMO, it has gotten worse than better!!!Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@PinkSunset@BalletBabe, Yes, ITA, my computer continually jumps with the Q's website, in fact, IMO, it has gotten worse than better!!!Smiley Sad

I agree.  I have issues with my kindle.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree.  I mentioned it to customer service more than once and nothing has been fixed.  And it stops me from purchasing.  I do believe it's on their end at this point.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe

I realize it's an ongoing problem.  However, NOT everyone is having these issues.  That is why when you are having technical issues w/a website it is very important to provide your system info so that the IT folks can try to replicate the issues in an attemp to resolve.

I have 2 computers in my household.  I have only experienced 1 issue on Q's website - "script warning" popup which the Q corrected by updating their main site.  Smooth sailing ever since. Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

What frustrates me is the you can't read reviews on their App.  That is so annoying and its been like that for many months and no fix.  What???

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac  You said your on a Mac?   I am on windows 10. I have tried IE edge, firefox, google, and nothing.   BUT I just got out my ipad, and I can get the video's on that.  So maybe it is a Windows 10 issue?  BUT, again why can I get videos on all the other sites but QVC?   Not everyone has a Mac or an IPAD.  THey need to mae their system compatible for all computers.