Honored Contributor
Do understand, IT cosmetics one of your high selling brands. Wish you would consider highlighting Bare Essentials more. TIA🌷
Respected Contributor

Bare Minerals lost its way in my opinion.  They used to be a very good brand, but I don't think their quality is as good as when Leslie ran the company.  This might be why they have limited shows. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was never comfortable with the product.  Powder would fall all over me.  I thought it was me.  I thought perhaps I was too clumsy for it and it was not their fault ---- until....  I visited my daughter AND WENT TO A STORE SELLING COSMETICS EXCLUSIVELY.  We didn't have a cosmetic store in our area so it was of great interest for me to go in.  

The store had lots of cosmetic counters and I happened to notice a lady siting down and a sales person helping her apply the makeup.  I watched and then saw the cosmetic drop and spill all the ingredients over the poor customer.  That was it for me.  I figured if the store could not handle it, I was not the one who was at fault.  I don't like lose powder.  Perhaps they have changed it and I should have given them a second chance but I decided to leave it alone.

Respected Contributor

Yeah, I went throught that whole mineral thing just like the rest of you.  No matter what I did or how much I used or how I applied it, it made me look older and dry.  Then there was the unavoidable mess.  I've done so much better with the newer pressed makeups from Mally, IT, and Laura G.  My skin looks more radient and younger with these newer formulations (I'm 67).

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

How about highlighting a lot more of the makeup brands besides IT cosmetics?? There are a lot of good brands of makeup, but they get no air time.   

Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

Yeah, I went throught that whole mineral thing just like the rest of you.  No matter what I did or how much I used or how I applied it, it made me look older and dry.  Then there was the unavoidable mess.  I've done so much better with the newer pressed makeups from Mally, IT, and Laura G.  My skin looks more radient and younger with these newer formulations (I'm 67).

LG uses Talc, No Thanks. Tried B&B truly don't understand the hype. Made me look like a disco ball, Though! I loved disco, Not so much on my face! Few items tried from IT meh, Example eye shadows no matter how much used, No pigment!! Superhero mascara!! Huge flakey hot mess!! Worst mascara!! IT high marks for brushes.💁
Trusted Contributor

Cosmetics seem to go in cycles with QVC.  For years, BE was the "it" brand.  I was so tired of it.   Something else will come along.

Esteemed Contributor

@GSPgirl  That is because the company was sold. Everytime that happens things go down the drain.

Respected Contributor

The mineral makeup was too messy for me too. it was everywhere on the counters and floor just from tapping that darn brush. I found a $6 foundation stick, Maybelline, at Wal-Mart, and it works better than any other foundation I have tried. Now it will probably be discontinued. Lol

Respected Contributor

IMHO the BE brand has become sort of "post-peak". That, with the changes in the brand since it sold, well, it's no longer for me.

I used it in it's heyday and continued for 20+ years until it no longer met my skin needs.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield