Honored Contributor

It's fine to express an opinion these days but it can be done in simply expressing an opinion or in a hurtful and demeaning way.

And if you are going to call out someone, for goodness sakes don't spell the words wrong and expect to not be called out for that. 

I will say that personally, I am tired of people being jumped on for simply saying they don't like something or someone.  

Respected Contributor

Shawn & spelling errors got dragged into this thread & piled on. The OP doesn't like Shawn using the word bucks...I have words I don't like either, 2 of them are boogers & panties but I know it's silly so I just laugh at myself. I do say bucks sometimes @Bella2022. Be well.

Honored Contributor

I have heard someone say "It only cost a couple of bucks.".

I wouldn't use that term to convey a price in a professional setting which would be very frowned upon.

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Shawn & spelling errors got dragged into this thread & piled on. The OP doesn't like Shawn using the word bucks...I have words I don't like either, 2 of them are boogers & panties but I know it's silly so I just laugh at myself. I do say bucks sometimes @Bella2022. Be well.

@kitcat51  Panties? That's funny.

Do you prefer underwear? Yea I say underwear also.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie  Betty White also likes a Vodka on ice in the evening 😁

Honored Contributor

@Leggett28   I think Queen Elizabeth has her cocktails as well.. four a day.  She likes gin They might be on to something.

Respected Contributor

@Carmie 👍

Respected Contributor

@Carmie  "I think Queen Elizabeth has her cocktails as well.. four a day.  She likes gin They might be on to something."

George Burns lived to be in his nineties and he smoked constantly. He also said that he  liked fried foods.  Here's to a long life.

Respected Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

@Carmie  Betty White also likes a Vodka on ice in the evening 😁

My sister will be 100 January 11th, and I know she never had any sort of drink in her life. They do say red wine is good for you in moderation. I couldn't get past the taste myself.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Before you throw stones, you may want to check the spelling/use of your thread title, just trying to be helpful .....

The text has spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors as well...