Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@Bella2022 

I haven't noticed .... but your heading refers to her "pronuncition" (sic) - does she not pronounce "bucks" properly?

COME ON!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Before you throw stones, you may want to check the spelling of your thread title, just trying to be helpful .....

@KingstonsMom How is that helpful? I guess you never misspelled a word before. I don't understand this kind of post. 

Respected Contributor

There are things I don't care for and things that I like about each host.  I can easlly pass over what I don't like and go on watching the show to see the product I am interested in.  They are people just doing their job and how they do it has no effect on me.

Esteemed Contributor

I have refrained from being critical of hosts because everyone likes different ones and it serves no purpose.  I respect all opinions however I notice criticize one particular one and you'll hear about it but poor Jane seems to be fair game.  

Why jump all over someone who makes a spelling error?  Havent't we all made a mistake at one time or another?  Also some words are like nails on a chalkboard to some and that's ok too.  It was just the op's opinion.  

Esteemed Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

Is there anyone who listens to Shawn talk about money use bucks rather than dollars? I can't tale this so I change the channel. Smiley Frustrated

@Bella2022   

Looks like you need to learn how to spell before posting.

@KatieB Wow another poster that never misspelled a word! I think you need a lesson in a little kindness it really does go a long way. 

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Before you throw stones, you may want to check the spelling of your thread title, just trying to be helpful .....

@KingstonsMom How is that helpful? I guess you never misspelled a word before. I don't understand this kind of post. 

@manny2 

I was hoping that the OP would realize that word didn't apply to the context in which the OP intended, as another poster pointed out.

You gonna chastise them too or is that pleasure reserved just for me? If so, I'm flattered.

My post had nothing to do with a typo, just trying to be helpful, regardless of what you may 'think', which I don't really care about.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@manny2 

I was hoping that the OP would realize that word didn't apply to the context in which the OP intended, as another poster pointed out.

You gonna chastise them too or is that pleasure reserved just for me? If so, I'm flattered.

My post had nothing to do with a typo, just trying to be helpful, regardless of what you may 'think', which I don't really care about.

@KingstonsMom If you didn't care you wouldn't reply. A little kindness!

Respected Contributor

Re: Pronuncition

[ Edited ]

@mspatmac 

"I have refrained from being critical of hosts because everyone likes different ones and it serves no purpose.  I respect all opinions however I notice criticize one particular one and you'll hear about it but poor Jane seems to be fair game.  

Why jump all over someone who makes a spelling error?  Havent't we all made a mistake at one time or another?  Also some words are like nails on a chalkboard to some and that's ok too.  It was just the op's opinion."

I agree with you.  I don't understand how commenting on a show host's way of saying a word is now considered tearing her down.  No one has said anything bad about her other than how she says a certain word.  Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill.  

Honored Contributor

Betty White will be 100 years old in a few weeks.  She was interviewed and asked about her longevity.

She said she tries not to complain.  It does no good and wear you down.  Perhaps we can all try to not complain so much.  It is healthier to just let things go then fret about it.

Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@KatieB wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

Is there anyone who listens to Shawn talk about money use bucks rather than dollars? I can't tale this so I change the channel. Smiley Frustrated

@Bella2022   

Looks like you need to learn how to spell before posting.

@KatieB Wow another poster that never misspelled a word! I think you need a lesson in a little kindness it really does go a long way. 

@manny2   Looks like you need to follow your own advice.