Honored Contributor

Please make an elegant set...

of the Kringle Express drawstring gift bags.

I like the concept, but I have no use for chubby penguins, big Santa faces, and other childish/whimsical bags at this particular point in my life.

I've asked in years past, but don't see why a set with much more sophisticated designs can't be offered. 

Similar to these

Image result for sophisticated christmas  wrapping paperImage result for sophisticated christmas  wrapping paperImage result for elegant christmas  wrapping paperRelated imageImage result for elegant christmas  wrapping paperImage result for elegant christmas  wrapping paper

Related image

Or perhaps a set that is vintage inspired

Image result for vintage christmas wrapping paperRelated imageImage result for vintage christmas wrapping paperImage result for vintage christmas wrapping paperImage result for vintage christmas wrapping paperRelated imageImage result for vintage christmas wrapping paper

Or perhaps sets that are done in a particular colorway

Like a set all done in golds

Image result for gold christmas wrapping paperImage result for gold christmas wrapping paperImage result for gold christmas wrapping paperImage result for gold christmas wrapping paper

Or all done in blues

Image result for blue christmas wrapping paperImage result for blue christmas wrapping paperImage result for blue christmas wrapping paper

Or all silver based

Image result for silver christmas wrapping paperImage result for silver christmas wrapping paperImage result for silver christmas wrapping paperImage result for silver christmas wrapping paper

I would just like to see something more adult, sophisticated, and maybe sets offered with all the same color. 

Many of us decorate our trees, and wrap our packages in themes, or in color schemes, and sets like this would be better suited to many people's tastes.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please make an elegant set...

I agree and I like your examples, especially the Holly.  It is always nice to have a choice.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good gracious, a big yes from me, @Mominohio

(Sometimes one would think QVC thinks its customers have regressed to childhood.)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

A thousand times YES!!!

Occasional Contributor

I agree! A beautiful set please. I like using these bags for the ease of it all, but I would love a set like your illustrations.

Esteemed Contributor

Add my yes to the list of customers who would love a set of more elegantly designed Kringle Express gift bags. 

Respected Contributor

I always use the same color theme for my wrapped packages as I do for my tree decor and I really like the more elegant designs. I also like my papers and bags to be the same design and color; I do not care for a bunch of mixed designs.

Respected Contributor

I also completely agree, even though I hardly have anyone left to wrap presents for any more.  I do have to ask, Mominohio, where did you find that retro-look cream/red/grey/black paper with the people in winter outerwear with Scottie dogs?!?!?!  As a 33 year Scottie lover, I am always on the hunt for holiday wrap, cards, etc. with Scottie dog on them!  Thanks for starting this thread, I hope that TPTB take your suggestion to heart!

Respected Contributor

Yes,Yes,Yes. I agree with you 100%.

Contributor

Yes.........Love the idea of more adult bags!     Your Vintage ones are my favorite........someone please listen to this request!