Honored Contributor

Re: Please make an elegant set...

@Mominohio  I took your fabulous suggestion to Janine Graff, who is the vendor rep for those KE bags.  She has an Instagram (and FB) page and posted a photo of the bags there.  I asked her about offering a choice of some "elegant sets" in the near future.  This is her response:

We are launching some new sets online this year.  I'll definitely mention it to our buyers.  I agree it would be nice to have an elegant set.

I wonder what the other sets already scheduled for sale later this year will look like.  Her response was nice, but not entirely hopeful.

Esteemed Contributor

Given the overwhelming positive response to @Mominohio original post, I hope the forum moderators will share this thread with the holiday merchandise buyers.  Thank you. 

Super Contributor

I totally agree! These remind me of the papers I grew up with in the 50s and 60s. Now that my family is "aging", I would be more interested in something like these. Hope they take your suggestions to heart.

So classy.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper according to the CIJ preview this is a new set offered this year. H215737

Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper according to the CIJ preview this is a new set offered this year. H215737

Thank you @DJs mom!  Yes, I saw that one.  According to the vendor, there will be additional new sets later in the year.  Perhaps they are waiting until the traditional Christmas push to introduce them.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Mominohio, I was afraid that old wrapping paper might not be available any more, but I had to ask. 

Honored Contributor

New sets of all occasion and solid color gift bags have just been added to inventory here at Q. Check them out! And thanks to Janine for pointing out they have arrived.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio  Perhaps they weren't going to load these other sets online until the October Christmas push, but your suggestion and everyone else's "I'll 2nd that!" made them available now!!

I'd like to think that anyway.  Smiley Very Happy

Thanks!!  I see a couple of sets I'm interested in already.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Mominohio  Perhaps they weren't going to load these other sets online until the October Christmas push, but your suggestion and everyone else's "I'll 2nd that!" made them available now!!

I'd like to think that anyway.  Smiley Very Happy

Thanks!!  I see a couple of sets I'm interested in already.

It would be nice to think that everyone asking this and posting their agreement did get things moving on this. It feels good to know/think what we ask for makes a difference.

I know I have suggested it in the past, and it seems it takes Q a long time to hear some of these suggestions, but I have to say, they really moved on this and made more variety. 

Hope they sell well, and they will continue to branch out with these.

Valued Contributor

Love the designs @Mominohio!

Great suggestion.