Honored Contributor

Re: Please make an elegant set...

"Elegant" bags are in every store leading up to the holidays.  I can't imagine Q could match those prices.  

Esteemed Contributor

If you search the website for "Kringle bag" (no quotation marks needed) right now, you'll see several varieties of these bags available for purchase, including solid color sets, polka dot sets, and sets in different sizes, including a few with just large bags and one with just favor-size bags. I was pleasantly surprised to discover this!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so hooked on the Express bags from the Q, but I 100% agree that it would be great to see some designs that are a bit more elegant. I appreciate the "fun" bags for the grandkids, but would love something more classic for adults - and more smaller bags for jewelry/money boxes!

Contributor

Re: Please make an elegant set...al

I also would like it if they did use the tags as additional items, ie 70 pieces but not really tags are listed as 35 pieces. We should not have to pay for those little tags.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Please make an elegant set...al

I also agree and so hope the designers will add more variety of styles and sizes to select per our tastes and needs. 👍