Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Please STOP with the pop ups when I'm trying to shop online

[ Edited ]

I am so glad there are complaints about this huge problem (for me). I have a vision problem and have had to increase the page size of my 15 inch lap top to 125. That useless & ill-placed gray pop-up at the bottom of my screen is huge and eats away so much of  my viewing space.   What you should be thinking about is your customer and how your inflated programming will affect your customer's ability to use your site. To the person who came up with this useless idea I am telling you that it was not a good idea. Why would anyone think that giving your customer less room for viewing products was a good idea? If this problem is not addressed soon, I will not be browsing your site any longer!!! Please get rid of that horrible & useless use of space...And by the way if you want to know how an internet shopping page should look then take a look at Apple's iPad. It's perfect!

Honored Contributor

I don't think anybody is going to get them to stop doing it, but why not just use pop-up blockers and adblockers?  

Esteemed Contributor

I've heard that the ad blockers don't work. I have e mailed customer service numerous times about the specials pop up. I've told them I' m shopping at the mall! They stopped it for several days now it's back. Then told me it may be my server. It's QVC generated ! Can  a monitor hear us PLEASE stop the pop ups!