Regular Contributor

I’d like to order some gifts when TSV or easy pay. Some need to go out of state.  If I buy a gift now, I pay shipping to me & then have to pack & pay shipping in December to the recipient.  Why can’t QVC take an order for a gift to be shipped at a later date?  I would pay now, but just delay gift shipping.  Makes sense & create more business.

Honored Contributor

That is a good concept but it would be difficult for them to keep track when something needs to be shipped out at different dates. It would be a disaster.  There are issues now with shipping out immediately.

Esteemed Contributor

That's a good idea however @Pecky  a disaster is putting it mildly!!  LOL

Regular Contributor

They have no problem with tracking auto deliveries.they could have a holiday shipping date.....say December 7 for Christmas delivery.  I have a Valerie wreath on order to ship in December.  I hesitate to buy an item knowing I then have to ship it myself in December.

Valued Contributor

Re: Holiday Shipping

[ Edited ]

@LIPearl My advice is to ship,now.Because there will shipping delays,and weather delays and packages getting lost.The earlier you ship the less problem's will arise.

Let the recipient of the gifts  know that the gift  are shipping early and not the open  until Christmas. 

Also for the last couple of years QVC and other shopping channels some  customers that order in early December complain that orders were not receive in time.Maybe this year will be different.

Esteemed Contributor

If you're up for a lot of work and can face a lot of heat this sounds like a good entrepreneurial opportunity for a gift forwarding business.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.