Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please Address Website Problems

@tobe wrote:

I have the same problem!  Very frustrating.  I use Chrome and I cleaned my cache.  I don't know what else to do!

I have Chrome and I tried Internet Explorer.....same issues.  The top bar drops down everytime I click on something.

Can someone remind me how to clean my cache?  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@tobe wrote:

I have the same problem!  Very frustrating.  I use Chrome and I cleaned my cache.  I don't know what else to do!

I have Chrome and I tried Internet Explorer.....same issues.  The top bar drops down everytime I click on something.

Can someone remind me how to clean my cache?  

@Alice-QVC @tends2dogs   The same thing happens to me with the top bar dropping down in the forums.  This has been happening for a while.  I use a MacBook Air with Safari.  It does the same thing on Firefox.  I've done the suggested things with cache and cookies, and neither one solved the problem.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Count me in also.

Respected Contributor

This website has become horrid.

Every time I click on ANYthing, a huge pop-up covers the whole page, and I can only get the page to appear if I click the very top of my screen. It wastes so much time.

In addition, one particular page always covers everything up except maybe one line, and I always have to make adjustments.

I enjoy doing the Q Trivia Game every day, and now I have to keep getting rid of huge pop-ups, which adds to my playing time. FRUSTRATION.

HSN is also losing me--the arcade games are mostly dull, and the jigsaw puzzle is no longer workable for most of us (you need to use a mobile device).

Guess I'll be spending less time online.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN  Agree. Some of us have been experiencing these page jumping issues for weeks, have posted numerous times about it, have indicated we've cleared history, but have essentially been summarily ignored while problems persist. I'm glad you've mentioned it again, but not anticipating any quick fix. While I appreciate that a moderator did at least respond in this instance, the suggestions about clearing history and changing browsers often isn't helpful.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

This is the only site that I have trouble with.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @NickNack have you cleared your cookies? Try using Chrome it seems to be the most compatible with the website.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @NickNack have you cleared your cookies? Try using Chrome it seems to be the most compatible with the website.

@Alice-QVC   I've cleared my cookies, and it didn't help.  I really don't want to download Chrome in addition to Firefox and Safari.  I'll just live with it if it isn't fixed.  I don't think the problem is on my end.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack  No, the problem isn't on your end. The problem is this website, where glitches are the norm and one assumes we're simply supposed to endure them, since whatever IT component manages them appears unable to contain them. As for Chrome, more times than not, I'm using a Chromebook, so Chrome is my default browser. Using it doesn't negate having issues. I do appreciate suggestions made by both mods and other users, but the bottom line is there needs to be a hot line to the IT team, such as it is. It isn't the job of users or moderators to correct website problems.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It is also annoying to have to sign in three or four times and then be locked out....this has been an ongoing issue for the past month but seems to getting better...seems someone is working on it. When my account is locked, I just don’t bother anymore and move to another website.