Respected Contributor

Please Address Website Problems

The QVC community forum has serious issues with topics jumping and scrolling up and down and all around.  Been going on for a couple/few weeks now.  Seems to be getting worse.

I go into a forum.  I look at the various thread topics.  I click on a thread to enter and sometimes it goes to page 2 or 3 of the topic.  Sometimes it goes to page 1 but then rolls down to a thread or two below the first post. 

What the heck is going on?  I can see this being problematic for a day or two, but weeks?  Does QVC have no intention of addressing these annoyances?  Who would want to continue to shop on a website that's unpredictable? 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

Re: Please Address Website Problems

I'm not experiencing any problems.

Honored Contributor

I haven't had any issues and I'm using Safari.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @jellyBEAN it could be you need to clear your cookies and maybe try changing browsers, that may help.

Frequent Contributor

I have the same problem!  Very frustrating.  I use Chrome and I cleaned my cache.  I don't know what else to do!

Honored Contributor

I'm not having any problems.

Check your forums settings.  Under "Linear Layout Settings," you may have "jump to first unread post in topic" selected.  I believe this is the default, and I like it that way, but you may not and it may be causing your experience.

Honored Contributor

I'm on my MacBook Pro using Safari and have no problems.  Wonder what the OP is using?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jellyBEAN@tobe, @Boehm Collector,  I haven't seen the problems you describe.

(I use a desktop Mac usually with Google Chrome and an iPad 6 with Safari, all software up-to-date.)  

In addition to the other great suggestions in the responses:

Be sure you have the most current software for your device and browser.

Next, if you are using a bookmark/favorite to access the site, that might be the problem.

Try this:

--  Clear all browser cache/cookies, close the browser, and relaunch it.

--  Then, go to your search engine and search for the main QVC.com website, and use that link.

(or use https://www.qvc.com/)

--  Then, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Blogs & Forums."

--  If that clears up the problem, create a new bookmark/favorite with that new URL link and delete the old one.

I'm sorry you're experiencing such strange results on the site -- that can be so frustrating.   I hope one, or more, of our suggestions will help.   Take care, everyone.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am also having problems with the website.    When I insert a product line in the search bar (for example:  Laura Geller,WEN)  I get a message telling me the number of products available .... but none show up.   I have cleared my cache/cookies to no avail.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC  .. clearing cache/cookies did not solve the website problem I am having:   

I am also having problems with the website.    When I insert a product line (for example:  Laura Geller,WEN)in the search bar I get a message telling me the number of products available .... but none show up.   I have cleared my cache/cookies to no avail.