Honored Contributor

@qvcadditionI certainly never called my cable company about the sign in issue.  I just can't see how it's their problem.

As for the Q card -  Synchrony is not one of my favorite financial companies, but the real reason I've never had a Qcard is that I just never understood why it made sense for anyone except QVC itself!   I applaud you for getting rid of that card!

Right now I have a big  EZPay list, but it all goes automatically onto my credit card from which I take a cash reward.  For me, that's better than any extra EZPays.  I always pay that card off each month, so there's no interest involved and I don't need to pay cash to keep my spending disciplined.

I'm not threatening to leave QVC -  I like what I buy here, but as I said to Bewise on another thread -  I don't buy what I used to spend on here -  no jewelry or home decor for a very long time -  and since 95% or more of my spending is on auto-delivery, I don't even need to watch much. 

Respected Contributor

I do not believe there are nefarious purposes at hand.  My rationale for 'hearting' the "this is deliberate" posts is that I believe the IT folks are, for whatever reason, deliberately re-designing the behind-the-scene workings of the site.  These snafus--and there are several--are repercussions of their, ahem, improvements.

I'm a believer of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it."  Well, now it's broke real good and nobody's fixin' it.  Woman Frustrated

Quality Value Convenience   

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops

I also pay in full every month, but the EP,s have to go on the  card.  I just checked all EP and switched them to full balance for this pay period.  I will do the same for the remainder of the EP in May and I am through.  Their system is screwed up and they want me to pay my installment of EP on a Q card that they always take out in installments.  They said to update the experation date.  The Q card has no experation date.  I hope the e mail they sent to the EP dept.  gets it straighten out because I am trying to pay.  I never make payments to where I have to pay interest.  Syncroney bank recorded the whole conversation on the three way call.  They SB could not understand why it took 10+ minutes to get a CS from QVC on the line. 

There is nothuing I need or want from QVC to make me go through what I went through this morning and the time wasted.  I'm done.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition - I get it.  I certainly don't need more confusion and frustration in my life.  But I actually like having my QVC purchases on a credit card -  for me, it's a good way to remind myself that I already have purchased enough for a while.

Besides, I know that right now I'd prefer to spend those extra dollars on paint, carpeting and tile, obviously not anything I can buy here. 

Hope you get everything working to your satisfaction soon.