Respected Contributor

I'm at work at a large college where we have a direct connection to the net (no cable provider needed).  I also get the order history page when I sign in.  It started for me last week.

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

Same thing has been happening for days to me. I try to sign in to the forum and I am taken to my order status. This is not an internet provider issue. I live in Alaska and use GCI, which is an Alaska provider. 

Respected Contributor

Makena, yes, we are saying that QVC is doing this on purpose.

Respected Contributor

Took me an aggravatingly long-time to figure it out, but I finally figured out a two-step way to log-in. This should be an easy fix ... if it's an error.  Which at this point, I doubt. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

I find that an odd accusation.  What would be their reasonsing behind that?

Frequent Contributor

Still can't find the hosts recipes! There has to be a better way! I give up.New website is not easy to figure out!

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

@makena wrote:

@insomniac2 wrote:

I find that an odd accusation.  What would be their reasonsing behind that?

@makena

At first my reaction was "meh ~ a new glitch".

But the way some people are responding is outright laughable.

That includes the ludicrous assertion that QVC is doing this on purpose (Huh?), and the defiant, foot stomping,

"fix it or else!, because I say so"

tantrum on a similar thread.

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE FIX THIS WEBSITE

[ Edited ]

I simply do not believe this mess was created on purpose, or that there's nefarious intent.    I do think this website has been substandard for years and this problem highlights a couple of security problems I described on several other threads.    That, alone, is enough reason to take this seriously.    Demanding a fix is probably a fruitless approach, though, since we've learned that the technical problems can last for days...  weeks... months...  and being upset is a waste of our energy.   Even so,  I believe it helps to continue reporting and asking about it so the Q Social Team can follow up with all the threads/posts as illustrations of the embarrassingly glitchy website.    Based on their comments, they're on this merry-go-round of login redirection, too, and I doubt they think it's a joy ride.😉

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Maybe QVC is doing this to stop us from spending so much money. When I see that I gave in and purchased the Lisa Rinna capris (I do not like the woman, but the pants appealed to me), I realize how weak I am when it comes to shopping.

However, I can say I haven't ordered anything since, and I intend to keep it that way for the next few months. So being as this page will be appearing several times a day, I'll stay reminded of my pledge.