Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Other than seeing length of a garment on a model, it's not at all helpful to give a model's  height and size they're wearing without providing their bust, waist or hip measurements.  If you want to provide useful info, please start providing this additional info...HSN does.

Respected Contributor

Re: Model sizing info

[ Edited ]

Oh p!ease. Then watch HSN.

Honored Contributor

What customers REALLY want is a  scale on the stage, so hosts and models can be publicly WEIGHED

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Yeah, the perverts out there are just waiting for that information.  Models deserve some privacy.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I wouldn't want everyone knowing all my measurements.

Speaking of models they use one model a lot and does not do much for the clothes.  I think some models represent certain brands  better than other brands.

Super Contributor

I get your point but the models are people, not manikins. I would be so embarrassed if I was a model & they gave out my measurements. Perhaps if they put the clothing on various size manikins and said their measurements it woud be more respectful to the models.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh please. When you look at the agency that supplies the models all measurements are right there in print.

Respected Contributor
Knowing the models height gives me a sense of the proportions. I find it quite helpful.
Valued Contributor

JT first.

Trusted Contributor

@Magicrat wrote:

JT first.

🙄

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag