Respected Contributor

Re: Mens Interest in purchasing at QVC Ignored

@HonestLife wrote:

@banned again That's evidentiary of the current state they believe. It doesn't make it factual or that it shouldn't change. 

But that proves which customers they are seeking and hence explains Tammy's programming decisions.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are currently several clothing lines that offer men's apparel here at The Q, to include jeans, jackets, pajamas, tees, jerseys, pants, slippers etc. Cuddl Duds, MUK LUKS, Barefoot Dreams, Magnaready, Silver Jeans Co. are just some of the brands. Chef Emeril Lagasse has been selling men's shoes on .com  for a number of years now.

The comedian Jack Black had a men's skincare line here for a short time several years past. There is a vast array of men's cologne and au de parfum offered as well. As previously noted, some of these items have aired previously, but it would be nice to see more on-air variety. I LOVE Alberti, and look forward to seeing what he brings to the table.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖❤

Regular Contributor

QVC is a business to make a profit.  They have a target a market and an audience and the statistics to back it up.

Should Nordstroms sell steaks?  Should Barnes and Noble branch out into underware?  

Why should they market to men?  Too many businesses today are worried more about image and appearance than the bottom line.  That is why in some measure the economy is suffering.  Business runs on everything but reality now.  It's the popular thing to do. 

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@HonestLife wrote:

@Kachina624 @How do you know this factual information? Please direct me to where this information is. 

Have you seen their press releases? They (ex-CEO Mike George, other executives) exclusively refer to their customers as "she" and "her."

@banned again    She knows that.  She's just a smart aleck who's trying to heckle me because I tried to help her with a problem by giving her a Google link.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 Huh? Never gave me a link, and it wasn't a problem. I was seeking suggestions. Oh, and you did it more than once. You're quite snarky as I watch your bullying ways over and over again to many, especially newcomers. Have a lovely Thanksgiving. Smile and find peace. ✌🏼

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HonestLife    Let me refresh your memory.  You asked for recipes you could ship.  Many, most, you got were foods not suitable, too crumbly and breakable.  I did some research on your behalf (university home ec. major here). I found a great website on Google that had not only recipes engineered to ship well but suggestions for packing them.  I gave you the link since it was lengthy.  You've been unappreciative and snarky ever since.  Not even a thank you for my efforts.  That's the story.  Look it up in the archives. I doubt you even read the link since you don't seem familiar with it. 

I spends hours here trying to help sincere people with legitimate problems.  I'm not particularly patient with others, especially the "entitled". 

By the way, I've never in my life bullied anyone but you surely have.  You've taken every opportunity to make cracks to me.  I'm sure others wonder what's wrong with you. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  Touché..carry on.

Super Contributor

Judt wondering if men ever post on these forums.