Trusted Contributor

Re: Mens Interest in purchasing at QVC Ignored

I would think men could "rock" a look just like woman.   QVC wants to make sure you "rock" the fashion!   QVC loves to "rock!"

Respected Contributor

If you are talking men's fashion, very seldom does my husband purchase from on-line.  He is a larger size and likes to try it on first.  Other non-fashion items he will buy on line.  HSN does it very well with host Guy.  My husband likes his presentations on Saturday mornings and has purchased items from HSN after first checking out the reviews on site and then checking reviews on other sites. 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 @How do you know this factual information? Please direct me to where this information is. 

Valued Contributor

I agree with your observations. QVC showcases  NFL items for men on air, but nothing else. When I watched Alberti on Facebook Live a month back, he said he's working with Peace, Love World and another line (can't recall brand) in creating his own designs. Alberti would also be a great host for a Men's line show. 

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

@Kachina624 @How do you know this factual information? Please direct me to where this information is. 

@HonestLife   Google it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  That's what I thought.

Regular Contributor

Men shop differently than women.  Usually it is because they want or need something, not for self esteem.  Not because of how they would look in it or how it would make their skin look.  That's what cars, trucks and bikes are for. 

They "need" new golf clubs, fishing gear, a tool, boots, etc.  They buy stuff they will use.  Women buy stuff they think will do something magical for them then throw it away when it doesn't. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoonerLater @I never purchase anything believing it's something magical I will throw away. Maybe when I was 12 but never after that, but then it was a piece of candy. I know of no Woman who would do that. Men DO have personal wants and needs and it has nothing to do with magic either. Would you be shocked to hear 2 of my adult sons want nice sweaters for Christmas? Or my other son asked for a new coffee maker? Are these extraordinary desires or somehow make them less masculine? I'd think twice before make such a broad statement. QVC could definitely use more items geared towards men besides NFL and a laptop. 

Respected Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

Have you seen their press releases? They (ex-CEO Mike George, other executives) exclusively refer to their customers as "she" and "her."

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@banned again That's evidentiary of the current state they believe. It doesn't make it factual or that it shouldn't change.