Respected Contributor

I just use a big zip loc bag with a paper towel thrown in.

Valued Contributor

@Love_to_read I'm going to try and find it. I regret throwing mine away. Nothing works as good as that TW lettuce keeper! 

Super Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

Does anyone know if Lock & Lock has a bowl designed for a large size head of iceberg lettuce.

I used to have the one Tupperware made with the spike in the insert for the cored lettuce. After decades of use I had to toss it.  I'm not on instagram.  If anyone could request this from Chris I'd appreciate it.

You are absolutely right, the Tupperware lettuce keeper worked terrific!  I bought their latest version several years ago and was able to find one for my daughter in a thrift store. After washing my lettuce, I take the core out and let it drain.  I put a folded paper towel in the bottom of the keeper and on the top of the lettuce, before closing the container.  Boom!  Fresh, crisp lettuce for several weeks with no preservitaves. 

Honored Contributor

I use a large Lock 'n Lock container...with paper towel...sure keeps lettuce better much longer.  But, I would like to see a L&L container round like the old Tupperware one.