Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know if Lock & Lock has a bowl designed for a large size head of iceberg lettuce.

I used to have the one Tupperware made with the spike in the insert for the cored lettuce. After decades of use I had to toss it.  I'm not on instagram.  If anyone could request this from Chris I'd appreciate it.

Valued Contributor

Re: LETTUCE KEEPER

[ Edited ]

@WORKING GAL not answering your L&L inquiry but we use large Rubbermaid Freshworks produce saver which keeps lettuce fresh and crisp..

Respected Contributor

@WORKING GAL, Locknlock has at least a couple lettuce keeper choices available on Amazon. 

Esteemed Contributor

I use green bags.  Been using for years.  I also drop in a strip of Fresh Paper for my Fruits and veggies.  I buy a lot of fresh veggies and do not run to the store every day to buy fresh especially in these trying times.  I find the green bags and fresh paper is the key for me.  Whatever works but this works for me and has been for years

Respected Contributor

I remember years ago, my mother used a green tupperware lettuce keeper that had a bump in the lid. 

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC,

I was just thinking of that. My mother had one too. It always kept the lettuce for a long time!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I also had that Tupperware lettuce keeper and a number of their pieces. Like a dope, I threw them all away a number of years ago. They were the best compared to what is available today.

Honored Contributor

E-Bay might have the TW lettuce keeper.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat @I wish I knew what I was doing wrong. I had the bags and they never worked for me. 

Occasional Contributor

Tupperware still has their green lettuce keeper, and it is still available at on their website. 

love their lifetime warranty.