Occasional Contributor

Kringle Express Drawstring Gift Bags

Please consider doing an assortment of Christmas ONLY gift bags.  I have no need for birthday or other special occasion bags, but would love a package of all Christmas themed bags.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Kringle Express Drawstring Gift Bags

@reeniec wrote:

Please consider doing an assortment of Christmas ONLY gift bags.  I have no need for birthday or other special occasion bags, but would love a package of all Christmas themed bags.

Thanks.

they used to but people wanted an ass't.

I have no need for just Christmas bags, so more options would be a good idea 

Super Contributor

The drawstring bags are invaluable to me, as I use them every year to send Christmas gifts to. my daughter and her family overseas.  You can pack a  lot of gifts in a shipping carton without having to use individual boxes for each item.. Having said that, I wish I could order just  medium bags  I have lots of tiny and huge bags left over from prevoius years.

Unfortunately,  I would think its too late to convince the company to change direction. Their stock was probably manufactured a year ago for this years Christmas season.   Maybe they'll consider our requests for next year?

Respected Contributor

Offer both: an all Christmas assortment and a mixed occasion assortment. I think there’s a demand for both. 

Esteemed Contributor

@reeniec wrote:

Thanks.

------------------

I also would like holiday bags only!!  I have absolutely no need for other bags (bday etc.) since we no longer exchange birthday presents!!