Contributor

Shipping From Ontario, Ca Facility

This is the 3rd time in 3 weeks that I have been shipped the wrong item from your Ontario, Ca facility. For one order that I assumed was shipped to someone else, there was not another item available! For the item I received today, I was sent a top instead of a skirt! Other items have been cheap jewelry items in place of the jewelry I ordered! Also, this facility puts labels on the outside of the box which are not sealed in plastic so that anyone can peel down one label & see the item I ordered & the price! Then, some labels are sealed in plastic on the outside of the box, but when you open the plastic, the return label is stuck to the glue & you cannot use the label for a return! Also, they insert a clothing item in a bag mailer & fold it over several times & glue it down! The clothing item is filled with wrinkles!
I have to spend time going to the post office to return items that I did not order & missing out on the orders that I did order! Not to mention the time waiting on hold to talk to Customer Service! Response please from QVC!
Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping From Ontario, Ca Facility

@californiadreaming Don't waste time on the phone! Send an email to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Give them all pertinent details: order number, your account info, etc.

They are quick to respond!

For the future the best place to post this type of problem is on the Customer Care forum.

Honored Contributor

@californiadreaming    If you use the return label, the post office will pick up your returns at your convenience.  Just go to the USPS website and request a pick up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I agree. The Ontario facility is awful! Takes way too long to receive items!

Esteemed Contributor

@hbdreamin - If you're on the East Coast, that's possible, but for those of us out west, the Ontario facility is great—courtesy of its proximity and quick processing, I received two of the items I ordered on Sunday this morning and have two more scheduled for delivery tomorrow. SO much better than waiting for shipments across the country...

Respected Contributor

I had a package that was coming from Ontario California too.  Between there and Fontana California it got lost.  So did the tracking information in my account.