Josie Maran Strawberry scent Body Butter

I hope that you will bring this product back in a super size without the extras.  When I like a scent, I only want to purchase the one item.  It's delicious & now cannot get it.  Very Frustrating.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Strawberry scent Body Butter

I don't know if Josie reads these forums, @Salted Nut, but I've sent her messages on Twitter and used the Contact information on her website to make requests, so you might want to try one or both of those. She also has a Facebook page.

Respected Contributor

Josie is having a TSV on May 4th with 8 body butter scents including unscented. No strawberry. But some of the other scents might be of interest.

I don't think they care about individual requests. I prefer to get a better value with an already overpriced item.

Super Contributor

The JM TSV is on 5/14. Smiley Wink

I would periodically check Josie Maran's direct website or Hautelook for her strawberry scented body butter. You never know when it will pop up. 

I feel as though the Strawberry scent might be considered limited edition or seasonal, so you might have a tough time finding it on its own. You could also check e*bay.

Super Contributor

@Salted Nut I'm guessing you got the strawberry kit here at QVC, so you got the strawberry oil?

One suggestion: mix the strawberry oil with unscented body butter. Kind of a PITA but I think it's as close as you'll get until you find more! Smiley Happy