Respected Contributor

Suggestion for Laura Geller when presenting the tri tip brow marker

I have almost black brows, what I have I should say, no tails at all other than a stray hair here and there.

I tried all colors, taupe, light, medium brown, dark brown, non worded till I tried your charcoal tri tip brow marker(tried all your other colors first).

You can't believe how great my non existent brows look now. Charcoal matches them perfect, perfect match. You should try this on a model with very dark brows and see what you think. I do go over them a bit but when finished, doesn't take long either, my brows look the best they have ever looked, perfect color match.

I should also say I tried all brands and all kinds of brow products but non give me this perfect color or perfect brow, thank you.

I can now finally have the brows I had in high school.

I LOVE your tri tip brow marker in charcoal, wow, perfect color finally but not just the perfect color, perfect product as well.

Valued Contributor

Re: Suggestion for Laura Geller when presenting the tri tip brow marker

@doglover3  Isn't it just the best when we find a product that is perfect for us!  🙂

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Respected Contributor

Sometimes I need to use a black eyebrow pencil over an area where there are no hairs and I have used the dark brown brow marker:  it gives more depth to that small area.    HTH

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

the  brown was too light and the dark had a sort of odd shade on me but the charcoal is perfect. The tri tip also makes it so much easier than the single tip. I did use and like the Stila in light if you can believe it but much prefer the LG in charcoal, very natural looking on and the absolute best color match of any brow product I have ever used, ever.

I had a clerk at Ulta put both of these products on me, one on each brow, Stila in light and LG in charcoal, said I could wear either. She called another clerk over and asked which she thought looked best. They both  decided on a different one but for me LG charcoal is perfect and sticking with that. I am on AD here for the duo in charcoal, good deal, cheaper than getting one at a time.

I really love this and think Laura should suggest this when she is showing this product, say it also works very well for some ladies that have black or almost black brows or  almost  nonexistent almost black brows, lol.