Contributor

I have watched Jennifer Coffey many times and enjoy her presentations. She explains things well and I get all the information in a timely manner.  BUT I do wish she would stop saying "are you diggin this" or use the word diggin so often I turn off the volume. I know they have to talk nonstop for so long they probably don't listen to what they say but it gets on the customers nerves sometimes.

Esteemed Contributor

@rhine wrote:

I have watched Jennifer Coffey many times and enjoy her presentations. She explains things well and I get all the information in a timely manner.  BUT I do wish she would stop saying "are you diggin this" or use the word diggin so often I turn off the volume. I know they have to talk nonstop for so long they probably don't listen to what they say but it gets on the customers nerves sometimes.

She has changed .......alot of sales pitch phrases....

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth and "here's the thing" hahahhahaha  Every time she says that I get another Hershey's Kiss. 

Mouth is usually full.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Mary Beth and "here's the thing" hahahhahaha  Every time she says that I get another Hershey's Kiss. 

Mouth is usually full.

I did laugh at this...............i actually thought if one wanted to the same.....they could do it everytime Leah says "cute" or "cute little".................last weekend it was like 3 times in

less then 2 mins!!

Honored Contributor

Doesn't bother me.

Honored Contributor

THE WORST AND I MEAN THE ABSOULUTE WORST IS ISAAC !

banging head.gif

Valued Contributor

This doesn't necessarily apply to Jennifer, whom I do like, but it seems over the last year, everyone selling clothing, across the board but especially Cameron Silver, overuses the word ELEVATE. It's almost as if the powers that be come up with key words they tell people to use to sell things.  It borders on the ridiculous and turns me off the presentation entirely.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm so tired of hearing Lori Goldstein say "you guys".  Who's she talking to, a bunch of prepubescent teens?

Regular Contributor

With regard to LG's saying "you guys", very impolite and reallly I almost took the plunge on two of her pieces yesterday, but up close the fabric just looks so...... and the prices... and virtually every piece has lace or a print and it is all starting to look the same.... will everyone who loves her clothes be wearing them in a few years??????? - you guys.....

Honored Contributor

I don't watch enough to remember who does what. I guess I am saving myself a lot of grief...