Esteemed Contributor

Your clothes are getting too expensive. Not for an almost 90 year old widow. 

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 Everything is getting expensive.Try some other shopping sites for bettter prices and sales.Macys has great sales and coupons.I hope you find some things in your price range that make you look good and feel happy.

Esteemed Contributor

I go to Blair and spend alot. Probably to cheap for a lot of you but I like and can afford to buy more than one thing.

Esteemed Contributor

@halfpint1If you can get out &are anywhere near a Kohl's store shop there. I always find tons of great clothing at great prices! Loads of clearance too!!

Honored Contributor

IMO and I've mentioned this before, the only way you get a bargain from the Q is if a product is on clearance. Even then, they sometimes jack up the S&H a few dollars to make up for the lower price.

Honored Contributor

I went to Sam's Club today, lots of very nice name brand clothing for pennies on the dollar.

QVC's clearance prices are good but only if  you are a XS or XXS.

I like to touch and try on & of course, find bargains.

@halfpint1

Honored Contributor

Shop elsewhere.  Every store has a website, usually free shipping and the quality is just as good if not better than the Q's.  Plenty of other options.

Honored Contributor

I don't know that QVC's clothing has increased in price more than anyone else's. That's the downside for many of us living on a fixed income. You just need to become more innovative in where you shop and look for bargains. You can still find pretty things.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1    Almost 90 and still concerned about trends and looking good.  Blair offers you lots of choices and to tell the truth, it is your radiant spirit that will outshine the clothes you are wearing!

Contributor

I agree.  I rarely buy anything from QVC anymore.  I buy most of my clothes from Kohl's and JC Penneys....can't beat their sales, coupons and rewards and I love the quality.