Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:
"Here's the thing. .." is regional, and reflects where Mary Beth grew up and the people she's still connected to.
I find "Here's the thing..." throughout the Great Lakes area, and LOL when I hear myself say it once in a while too.

I was born and raised in the Great Lake State and I have never heard this phrased used regularly.  
I do, however, hear "you guys" used to describe a group of people regardless of age, sex etc.
How about Jill, ummmmm   ummmmmmm  ummmmmmmmm

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Valued Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Life must be darn easy to get worked up over someone else's words. I am not going let someone's word choices take up space in my brain.  Life is short.  Stop spending time on something you can't control.  You can control how you respond/react to it.

Actually I think the point is - tuning in to QVC to tune out of life and the other things taking up space in the brain should be easy and not annoying

No one claimed the world was ending

Valued Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Enough with the host bashing.  If you don't enjoy the host, turn them off and check out the products online.  I don't like/enjoy many hosts so I choose not to watch their shows, we all have that choice and it sure beats tearing people down.  How would you like someone posting about everything you do and say?  

Go online to check out products and watch the video if you want to see the presentaion.  For everyone that complains about a host there are equal number of those who like them.  Not watching or buying sends a much stronger message then bashing people in a forum.  I'm sure you do/say things that annoy others but no one bashes you online.  Try being positive or don't watch  Your choice

I believe THEIR choice was to voice their opinions here

and as for the bolded -you just did

Valued Contributor

@Chesneygirl wrote:

I used to like Jennifer when she first started on the Q. Now I can tolerate her for like 3 seconds.....I can't put my finger on it, her facial expressions I think....I don't know....sh'e just annoying as heck. Kerstin is my favorite- salt of the earth she is. I like Shawn and all of her craziness, but she needs to dial down that doo and her make up....she is too old for what she's got going on.

what is that thing she does with her lips/ mouth -its like a pout but not quite ....

its like she's  trying too hard or something

Contributor

What about Cameron silver for haistone repeating the word bootie during the entire presentation.  Count the number times he repeats it.

Esteemed Contributor

Have to admit Cameron Silver is a talented guy. However, he's one that creeps me out. As does Shawn and Jennifer Coffey. Too much weirdness in those two hosts for me.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.