Frequent Contributor
QVC just doesn't get much new stuff of anything it seems like.. remember back when Kathy Levine was on? well they had the 4 hours of Diamonique… now not even anywhere near the inventory they had.. plus that the stuff on HSN looks big and chunky but too gawdy.. HSN parent company has RUINED QVC
Esteemed Contributor

I got tired of the non kitchen items shown because they were the TSV.

A car charger  on ITKWD? Really?

Honored Contributor

Re: In the Kitchen Shows

[ Edited ]

...I use RSVP flatware everyday. It looks as beautiful as the day I got it. My cooks essentials stainless steel cookware is still going strong.have had these at least 20 years....and the original Lock & Lock...the quality took a nosedive when they introduced the colored lids....clearly a different manufacturer....I still use my original things from QVC  that are higher quality...the new kitchen things aren’t attractive to me. Love my Lidia B. bakeware. Clearly, QVC is reaching for a different and demographic and is leaving their previously one behind.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  You are the best, keep on posting.....

Respected Contributor

QVC has several kitchen products I’ve never seen presented: bread makers, microwaves, electric knives and refrigerators.

Esteemed Contributor
Respected Contributor

Even dumber than the non kitchen TSVs shown during ITKWD, one day I had QVC on in the background and the TSV must've been a Shark rechargeable vacuum cleaner and the program proceeding ITKWD was called (I swear) "Cleaning in the Kitchen with David", an hour of him using the vacuum.  How stupid is that - once you show how to empty the thing, anyone over 10 knows how to vacuum - push back and forth and repeat.

The thing about the colors of items is hilarious bc, unless it's gonna sit out on your counter, what difference does that matter? In the case of vacuums I've heard them say if you want such and such color you need to grab it now or it'll be gone.  I can honestly say I've never walked into someone's house where their vacuum cleaner is stored out in the open.  Same with all the kitchen gadgety things - manual can openers, spatulas, spurtles, etc.  In my house those are stored in a drawer and I don't care if they all match in color.  Stupid references but I guess it must work on some ppl!

Respected Contributor

@Financialgrl wrote:

Even dumber than the non kitchen TSVs shown during ITKWD, one day I had QVC on in the background and the TSV must've been a Shark rechargeable vacuum cleaner and the program proceeding ITKWD was called (I swear) "Cleaning in the Kitchen with David", an hour of him using the vacuum.  How stupid is that - once you show how to empty the thing, anyone over 10 knows how to vacuum - push back and forth and repeat.

@Financialgrl this (bolded) made me laugh out loud for some reason. Maybe because I have a 10 year old son. When I get home I'm going to pull out the vacuum and see what he can do.

Contributor

All good things sometimes have to come to an end.  Never watch either one in its entireity.  David always seems to have to take a break.  Rick D. was on for almost four hours the other day because Mary Beth was sick. No Break ... A lot of changes with the acqusition of HSN. Dooney has a TSV soon.  But you watch what interests you and I will read a book or watch the Hallmark Channel.