Esteemed Contributor

Re: How about DON'T shut down the forums?

@Wayne-QVC sorry, no chance of that for me. QVC can do what it wants. It's their company and their forums but over the years many of us have made friends here and also been able to help one another regarding QVC products. When mods answer a product question, most of the time it simply parrots whatever info that's already available on the product page. "fit is true to size" being one of the most "unhelpful" pieces of information provided for clothes/shoes.

FB is way too intrusive so I'm not remotely interested.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, so I just saw the news on the board that QVC has changed their plans and will keep the forums OPEN!

Great news and thank you QVC for listening to those of us who enjoy these forums.

Respected Contributor

I just noticed this about the Q forums remaining open.  

Are the one's that moved to the other forum (I did), staying there or here?

Super Contributor

I LOVE the forums. I stop by whenever I can. I'd be lost without them. The wit and wisdom and information from you all has been wonderful. It has brightened my day on many ocassion when i thought i could not go on. when my kitty cat of 18 years passed you all rallied behind me. your words were comfort. You all introduced me to the Q's social team who really know how to get things done. I can't imagine being without the boards, these forums. i was so sad to hear they were going to be taken down. then relieved when they weren't. I've been with the Q since the beginning. Shopping here is a unique experience even now. I hope any new fangled ideas be given special consideration before throwing our lives and what makes us smile. that provides information, support etc. into a panic and tizzy. If it ain't broke DO NOT LOOK for ways to CHANGE it QVC. Let us be. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sunshine Kate Hi, I've heard different things from posters. Some are staying here but some are posting on both sites because they aren't sure how long Q will keep the forums available to everyone.

The alternate boards don't have the restrictions on topics and comments that Q imposes here so that may also be a deciding factor for some.

I'm staying here for now although I did sign up on new board because the announcement from Q about keeping the forums open came after I had already done it.

Valued Contributor

I agree.....it is much enjoyed by many....FB sux..

Honored Contributor

For those who would like to continue posting after the Q forums shut down, come join us on the proboards.  It's very similar to here and over 1000 posters from this forum have signed up.

This is not a link:   mellyg.proboards.com