Purchased items I would like to see offered again

I am not a Facebook/Meta user so this is the only way I could find to suggest bringing a couple items back I purchased a few years ago and would like to buy again – Both are awesome!

• Clever Crates Set of 3 Collapsible Multi-Use St orage Crates

• Lock & Lock Appetizer Tray with Color Handle Li d

Honored Contributor

Re: Purchased items I would like to see offered again

[ Edited ]

@jerbug wrote:

I am not a Facebook/Meta user so this is the only way I could find to suggest bringing a couple items back I purchased a few years ago and would like to buy again – Both are awesome!

• Clever Crates Set of 3 Collapsible Multi-Use St orage Crates

• Lock & Lock Appetizer Tray with Color Handle Li d

@jerbug 

Don't be so quick to use FB's name changing to 'Meta', there are news articles today that the name 'Meta' has already been trademarked and is in use.

Of course the original owners of the trademark have offered to sell their trademark to FB for $20 million.

Smart move!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I think FB is going to muscle their way through to Meta.  Why would they let a simple trademark stop them?

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom And no one figured that out before FB announced the name or had they already paid?

I don't use FB, so I have not followed the details. Didn't Zuckerberg say that the FB name was just going to be used differently, but wasn't actually going away?  

Honored Contributor

@millieshops 

FB applied for the 'Meta' trademark and were then notified that the trademark was already in use for another computer/accessories company.

meta wordmark

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Interesting that the company's date on this is August of this year...

could of been a leak?????    or maybe a way to "pay someone off"  wonder what the connection is between this AZ company and FB

Honored Contributor

@depglass   their money is their muscle-   They can try to negotiate with the holder of the trademark