Regular Contributor

Re: How about DON'T shut down the forums?

Will NOT be folowing QVC on Facebook. EVER. Those QVC facebook pages are pure drivel. These forums are both entertaining and informative. Basically the only reason I ever come to this website. I've searched for an purchased products based on discussions here.

You will be losing quite a lot of potential customers. By the way - if the forums had gone away today, how would that be working out for you? Facebook has been down since 11:39am with no restoration time in sight. 

Stupid, stupid move to remove these forums. A slap in the face to the very customers who built your company into what it is now. You're basically saying the hell with us. So guess what? I'll shop elsewhere. I know you don't care - you've made it obvious that some of your customers are obsolete. Bye.

Respected Contributor

I agree, we have built this form over the last 10-15?? years, I will miss it here and not going to FB for this....

QVC Customer Care

We know how hard it can be to say goodbye, but are confident you will love all of the wonderful things our Facebook groups have to offer!  We hope you'll decide to give one a try!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry @Wayne-QVC , but FB has it's fingers in too much of a person's personal business. I realize you are here to get us enthused, but that particular form of social media is problematic for many.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

We know how hard it can be to say goodbye, but are confident you will love all of the wonderful things our Facebook groups have to offer!  We hope you'll decide to give one a try!

Not going to happen.

Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC - While we're at it, can you confirm whether or not the QVCSocialTeam email address will still work, if we have issues with orders?

Or will that be going away, too?

QVC Customer Care

@Venezia The QVCSocialTeam email address will still work.

Respected Contributor

I wish I could get enthused about FB. The few times I tried it I felt it to be impersonable, bragging, silly, flaunting, aggressive in promoting sides and everyone can know your personal information. The click to unfriend alone if someone doesn't like you or  even know you. FB seems to be having BIG problems and many many concerns. One time I had 130 so called friends? I just don't get it!  Guess I am just "Old"

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Then it appears we were lied to when told earlier in the year that these groups were not being replaced... And no, despite their 'confidence', some of us will not migrate to Faceboook... What a shabby way to treat the community... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Then it appears we were lied to when told earlier in the year that these groups were not being replaced... And no, despite their 'confidence' some of us will not migrate to Faceboook... What a shabby way to treat the community... 

@stevieb Yep, just what I mentioned in a post to you on another thread.