Esteemed Contributor

Re: HOSTS OVER THE TOP PRESENTATIONS

@stevieb  I think you are the funniest person on here.  I picture you looking like Mrs. Robinson!    Always enjoy your postsSmiley Happy      

Ironic how some of us are being slammed by others for not having a P.H.D. , you can simply form an opinion of someone by watching their behavior, it's just that, an opinion.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSalwrote:

@stevieb  I think you are the funniest person on here.  I picture you looking like Mrs. Robinson!    Always enjoy your postsSmiley Happy      

Ironic how some of us are being slammed by others for not having a P.H.D. , you can simply form an opinion of someone by watching their behavior, it's just that, an opinion.

@LindaSal Thank you for your nice comments. I'm glad you enjoy my posts and yes, there are some real 'know it alls' on these boards... Just know that your opinion is as valid to you as theirs is to them... 

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The terms "carnival barkers" and "hucksters" come to mind. Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@steviebwrote:

I completely agree with regard to host behaviors and, I would add, without singling out any one of them because most of them fit the description. The reality is that QVC doesn't give a fig about feedback they've received about their operation over the course of several years. It's their way or the highway, so I took the highway. I hope that works out for them as well as it has worked out for me.

Once again, you nailed it.  My sentiments exactly.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

Won't watch when Kirsten, Antonella or Shawn are on.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it was previously deleted.

Honored Contributor

@pommomwrote:

@steviebwrote:

I completely agree with regard to host behaviors and, I would add, without singling out any one of them because most of them fit the description. The reality is that QVC doesn't give a fig about feedback they've received about their operation over the course of several years. It's their way or the highway, so I took the highway. I hope that works out for them as well as it has worked out for me.

Once again, you nailed it.  My sentiments exactly.

@pommom If it isn't the hosts, it's the dull merchandise offered in such limited categories... Who needs it!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Is a host named Stacy Stauffer still a host? I'm not sure of the spelling.

I saw her when she was pretty new and she had  several problems reading her cards. I was just wondering if she's still a host. I really don't watch anymore but I do click on once in a while but I never see her. Thanks.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@sunala yes, she's around.  She works with David on Sunday's with ITKWD.

Trusted Contributor

StevieB, you’re still out there!  I’m so relieved.  I’ve been away from the forums for a looooong time - used to be in Hawaii now in Vegas, long story.  I’ve only recently come back to the forums and am glad to know you are still here.  Peace!