Contributor

I know there is some confusion with the lenght of capries, crops, and peddle pushers. It would be very helpful if host would give the inseam measurment. I was watching demin&co. late last night, and never once was this measurment given. Not sure who the host was, but I know she is going on vacation in a few weeks and I know she is going to Florida and disussed the weather last weekend in the car with her husband, but I sure don't kniow the inseam on the items she was showing. I know this is given online, but when I'm in bed late at night, I don't have that info in front of me, it sure would be more helpful to me then her vacation plans. Thanks for letting me vent, and I won't bore you with my vacation plans.

New Contributor

I would also like to know the measurement. QVC used to have a paragraph describing which is longer. But I no longer have it, and customer service has not been helpful, and instead wrote to me that it varies on each item.

I'd like to know which is longest to shortest:  cropped pants, capri pants, pedal pushers, bermuda shorts and short.  And the average inseam.  That way I will know which product to order.

I think the cropped pants are just slightly shorter than regular pants, but... need more info.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Please Give Inseam

[ Edited ]

@AZpup

Shortest to longest:

Shorts

Bermuda shorts

Pedal Pushers

Capris

Crop

The inseam will vary so will need to be checked on QVC.com

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

Back in the day a host gave a better description of the garment.....length, inseam, etc.

Now a days most host want to make a hard sale, shop for themselves and on to the next item.

No wonder the Q keeps presenting the same thing over and over.  

I go on line a lot just to get a clear written description.

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@AZpup

Shortest to longest:

Shorts

Bermuda shorts

Pedal Pushers

Capris

Crop

The inseam will vary so will need to be checked on QVC.com

Beth QVC

Sorry, but the viewer shouldn't have to be on the computer to find out basic info on products.  That should be the host's job to tell us!  QVC hosts used to be good about that.  Now it seems they are more interested in pretending to shop for themselves, talking about themselves and asking silly questions for Facebook.  Not everyone has a computer or computer access all the time and shouldn't have to go to all that trouble for basic info.