Occasional Contributor

Ankle pants are not for me.  I would like full length pants, for me that's a 31" inseam in straight or slim leg, and a 32" inseam in bootcut or wide leg pants.  Please offer more full length styles.

Honored Contributor

Re: Full length pants

[ Edited ]

@Teufelkatz

While I only need a 30" to 32" inseam (dependng on shoes/boots), the ankle pant craze with 28" just look stupid on me, like my pants shrunk or I'm expecting a flood.

They also make my legs look even shorter, I'm 5'3.5".

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don't care for ankle pants either.  To me, they look like 'flood pants" no matter who is wearing them. 

Honored Contributor
To see myself in ankle pants, gives me my laugh for the day.
Occasional Contributor

I agree.  I am not Laura Petrie, and it's not the early '60s.  I want full length pants.

Respected Contributor

I love ankle pants!  Especially in the warmer months when I think a full length pant looks too heavy.  I love that little peek of skin between my shoes and the hem of the pant.  I do love full length pants as well but usually wear them in the cooler months.  I like variety and I love ankle pants.

Super Contributor

I am tall and have spent my whole life trying to get pants long enough. The last thing I need is ankle pants. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan of ankle pants either....and with having feet issues i can never wear pretty shoes which i think make up half of the popular ankle pants look !!.............but being a petite...i will take straight pants at 28 inches length!! 

Honored Contributor

Ankle pants will always look to me as if the person bought pants that are too short, or they shrunk in the wash. I don’t like the look on me or others.  I’m not Laura Petrie and this isn’t the 60s, as has been said.  I’ve just discovered jeggings and I don’t like that 28” or 28-1/2” inseam even with those.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I do not like the look either! Ankle pants look like the user had a growth spurt and it is now time to hand them down to the younger, shorter sister!  I just do not find them attractive on anyone....