Contributor
I'm watching the Philosophy TSV show tonight. My suggestion is that QVC offer samples for all the different fragrances they offer--Philosophy and others. I don't mean anything like vials but more like the little saturated cotton pads. I'm not going to purchase any fragrance product that I cannot try on myself. I think these samples should be offered at a Very Nominal Fee, or maybe just a small S&H charge. Thank you.
Honored Contributor

I agree.  The only way I can check what a fragrance is like, is to drive about 35 miles round-trip to the nearest Ulta store.  And even then, they don't have all the fragrances.

I know they say you can exchange it, but that's a pain.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I couldn't agree more.  Will never buy a fragrance without smelling it first.  I did smell some of the philosophy scents in Ulta, but I can't remember which was which.

Some little packets of samples would be great.  

Honored Contributor
Many places like Belk and Nordstrom let you choose three free samples of various beauty items whenever you order...even if it isn’t from their beauty dept. QVC should offer a sample of the fragrances they offer..free and included when you order something. They seem to sell more Philosophy more than anything else....so that and perhaps Tova would be a good place to start. I am not holding my breath.
Frequent Contributor

I would love that. I have taken chances on Philosophy fragrances. sometimes i get lucky and like it and other times i hate it. 

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree with you! I get tired of the QVC host saying, "if you don't like it just send it back, we will send you another." Well, how nice, especially when there is no free shipping.

I want all vendors of fragrances, and bath soaps (like Philosophy) and makeup brands to offer small sampler sizes in their lines, and not just for Christmas. I've heard a vendor say it's too costly, but they make enough money I think they could offer it. But they prefer in forcing us to buy larger products.  In Philosophy, I sure don't want those supersized bath/shower wash around my tub or in my shower. They are too big, and I can't handle the size easily due to arthritis in my hands. Therefore, I do not buy any Philosophy products. But I'm sure the loss of my money is not even a dent in their income. I wish they would make ALL of their perfumes in very small bottles so I can see if I like them. I'm not going to buy the regular size and then I find out I don't like it and have to ship it back. Again, they don't get my income for those things. But my money isn't equal to a "mite"  in their profits.