Super Contributor

Anyone know when the next 'free shipping' day will be?

Respected Contributor

Free shipping announcements aren't usually made way in advance. We usually find out at the last minute. I bet there will be at least one during the Christmas In July event.

Respected Contributor

Not sure, but it would be nice to have a free shipping day.  Hoping that the QVC Birthday surprises will start up again.....3 easy pays is getting stale.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Someone recently posted in the Q Talk forum (I couldn't find the comment again to verify whether it was a moderator or regular forum user) that a free shipping event was planned for sometime during the weekend of the 22nd-23rd. I'm guessing it won't happen during the last weekend of the month with CIJ starting.

Honored Contributor

I think someone had posted June 1, but that came and went and no free shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee - Ummm...that may have been me. Smiley Wink  I thought we might get a free shipping event or day as part of the kickoff of Birthday Bash month since there were lots of promotions leading up to it, but instead, QVC decided that what we all really want is Easy Pay. Oh, well. Fingers crossed for that upcoming weekend someone else posted about!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc   It would have been more of a "birthday celebration" to offer free shipping instead of those 6 easy pays, etc. and the Q card.    I think they missed a good opportunity to make "old time" customers feel they are valued.

Occasional Contributor

I was really expecting QVC to have free shipping on June 13, Founder's Day.  I'm very disappointed and sick and tired of the exorbitant shipping costs.  I won't be buying anything new unless it's free shipping.

Honored Contributor

Free Shipping Day is never announced in advance, b/c then no one would buy anything during the days leading up to it. Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2 - Actually, it has been advertised in advance before, but some people don't believe it and order anyway (which is obviously a good idea if there's a limited time offer in place). This happened late last year and many complained about orders placed the day before, even when it was a forum moderator who had shared when the event would occur. I think that's part of the reason why the last few free shipping events have been very specific about the starting and ending times during which free shipping is available; I'm sure customer service gets overloaded with people wanting reimbursement.