Trusted Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

lots of food options on the internet

not all will meet your needs, yet they will meet others needs

find what you like

buy it and enjoy!

GREAT idea! I do this in LOTS of places that don't RIP-OFF their customers with OUTRAGEOUS prices. WORKS for ME and other SMART people who DON'T shop for food on QVC.

Respected Contributor
I’m plenty smart and buy food from QVC on the regular. You do you though.
Respected Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

lots of food options on the internet

not all will meet your needs, yet they will meet others needs

find what you like

buy it and enjoy!

GREAT idea! I do this in LOTS of places that don't RIP-OFF their customers with OUTRAGEOUS prices. WORKS for ME and other SMART people who DON'T shop for food on QVC.

This also works for smart people who do shop for food on QVC

Honored Contributor

I buy food from QVC sometimes. Not often but if I see something I like I do. So far what I have purchased was good.

Super Contributor

I have a post earlier about purchasing many of the QVC offerings at Costco, my local grocery store and a German grocery chain called Lidl.  I recently discovered Farmer John's popcorn in a HUGE bag for $7.50 at my Giant Foods Store.  Rastelli meats are sold at Lidl. 

Super Contributor

Also, Australis Baramundi is $16.99 per bag at Costco.  I know that I am fortunate to live in a bustling suburban area with many retail options.

Occasional Contributor

I took a chance on the Rasteli filet mignons about six months ago.  I come from a family of butchers.  

The Rasteli filets are outstanding quality and a true good buy.  They are a quality equal to Outback at approximate half the cost.  What's not too like?

Try this, next time you make them, do an extra one.  Refrigerate it while, uncut after cooking.  Next day slice lengthwise and make it into cheese stakes in a pan without any oil.  Cover with your favorite cheese and some mushrooms.

Yum!

Respected Contributor
In the long run it is cheaper to buy the ready made food. If you try to duplicate the food that is sold at QVC it is more expensive. The price of spices alone is very expensive. The time required to cook a meal and to cleanup afterwards is also time consuming. It is easier to buy the food ready to heat up and eat.