Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@HLP wrote:

@godi wrote:

As long as it keeps selling you will keep seeing it. 

Don't blame me, I wouldn't be caught in that "bag Lady" apparrel.

and I second the motion, get some new choices for us. We could use less shoes, purses, and all the endless makeup shows.

@HLPthen what would you like to see in programming?

QVC will air what sells. 

If they have too many kitchen/house goods shows, ppl complain about that!  Too much Christmas, whining again.  More vacs, foaming at the mouth.   etc etc

Can't please everyone!

We ALL have more than one channel to watch and more than one website to shop from.

If you don't like LOGO, then don't watch, but please stop the constant complaining and remarks that insult other posters. If you are that unhappy, get some therapy.

Respected Contributor

Bag lady look, pure and simple.  Lori G. is laughing all the way to the bank.  "Boy, did I put one over on those QVC viewers." 

Super Contributor

Hard to believe it sells well but I dont follow fashion. I see it as HLP does. I'm not going to therapy over it.

Regular Contributor

and less hosts

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Bag lady look, pure and simple.  Lori G. is laughing all the way to the bank.  "Boy, did I put one over on those QVC viewers." 

@maximillian   Why? Because millions of viewers have different taste than you do?  I don't like to look bland and conventional. How very boring and unimaginative.  

How about just live and let live?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

Yep.  Looks like you got my number!

Frequent Contributor

YEA!  AMEN AGAIN FROM ME TOO!!  

Contributor
When QVC dropped Louis del Olio’s Linea they made a big mistake. That was an upscale boutique line. They do not have anyone with the design awards and creds that Louis has. If you want only denim and t’s this is the place. Can’t wear Logo on a job interview or Kim Gravel. Susan Graver is too casual. Louis’s line put you in the management, executive ranks and that’s the area QVC threw out. QVC just let us know what they think of this class of women.
Honored Contributor

@Makawao wrote:
When QVC dropped Louis del Olio’s Linea they made a big mistake. That was an upscale boutique line. They do not have anyone with the design awards and creds that Louis has. If you want only denim and t’s this is the place. Can’t wear Logo on a job interview or Kim Gravel. Susan Graver is too casual. Louis’s line put you in the management, executive ranks and that’s the area QVC threw out. QVC just let us know what they think of this class of women.
@Makawao Nope. The sales figures did that.  Obviously more people buy LOGO than Linea or Louis'  line would still be around here.  

Respected Contributor
I have not found LOGO pieces hold up well. I also wonder if they are selling people a bill of goods. I’m fairly fashionable and am known to dress well, but some of the ridiculous. (To me, I admit) I understand mixing colors and prints but I wonder if LOGO is seeing how far they can push it before someone says something.
Never underestimate the power of kindness.