Super Contributor

Please STOP putting packing slips on outside of boxes!!

I just received another shipment with the packing slip taped to the outside of the box, all folded up.  It wouldn't be bad if the packing slip was in a separate pouch, but when they tape it to the box, it is impossible to remove it without tearing it....  Now, if I want to return this, I will have to go into my account and print out the return lable...  Come on Q - if you are trying to save money, find another way, put the slip inside of the box like you used to, or, put the entire label inside of a separate pouch and then tape it to the box...  This is getting old and flustrating...........  Thank you!

Regular Contributor

Re: Please STOP putting packing slips on outside of boxes!!

This is one of my pet peeves. Mine goes one step further because I am unable to print a return label therefore must call cust svs and request one by mail. As each day passes I get more frustrated with QVC.

Honored Contributor

And let's not forget the three part labels that don't actually have all three parts!

Frequent Contributor

OMG!!  MY PET PEEVE!!!!  It seemed to me that all of my packages from the Rocky Mount Warehouse were all like this, all stuck on top of each other, or only 1/3 on the box, and like @MaverDaver I was unable to print my own (hopefully remedied last night with the purchase of the HSN TS--fingers crossed)!!  I got so mad I called The Office of the President, only to be told that this was a "known issue" and steps were being taken to fix the problem. My reply was, 'If I was a "known problem" at my job, I would be no longer known by them!!

I'm not really aware of the steps taken by all of you to make them "rethink" the immediate ends of this board, but it got someones attention!  perhaps this SAME method should be applied to this particular "known problem"!!

Just a thought....

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

LOL @BeeChee 

If ONLY that were true!

We have had some good suggestions/corrections here that have never been changed.

I guess the ultimate decision of change is theirs....but it sure would be nice. 

There are many silly complaints, but MANY good suggestions of things that need to be corrected.

I have no problem getting the labels off in perfect condition that are clear taped to the box.

It is when ALL the labels (shipping, invoice & return label) are all STICKY!  Each one has sticky backing.

If you can get it off, what are you supposed to do w/ it being sticky on the other side?

I just paste it on a piece of paper...such a goofy label system.

Contributor

AGREE!

Esteemed Contributor

Agree!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree!  So frustrating!  Just yesterday, I was trying to get the packing slip off a QVC box and it ripped in two as I was removing it!!  

Contributor

How about where the entire order slip with all the info on pricing is on the box! That's how I received several packages!  Like I need the world to know what I paid for WEN or Philosophy!

Trusted Contributor

Agree!  I don't know if any other company that does this.  It is cheap, irresponsible, and bad for business.