Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@godi wrote:

As long as it keeps selling you will keep seeing it. 

Don't blame me, I wouldn't be caught in that "bag Lady" apparrel.

and I second the motion, get some new choices for us. We could use less shoes, purses, and all the endless makeup shows.

@HLPthen what would you like to see in programming?

QVC will air what sells. 

If they have too many kitchen/house goods shows, ppl complain about that!  Too much Christmas, whining again.  More vacs, foaming at the mouth.   etc etc

Can't please everyone!

We ALL have more than one channel to watch and more than one website to shop from.

Valued Contributor

TOTALLY AGREE......I bought her stuff years ago and now have given away.....nothing changes - enough is enough.

Respected Contributor

I've only ordered a top of hers.it wasn't a jagged tunic,just a plain elbow length top.my complaint on this is,it wrinkles horribly

Trusted Contributor
Bought one top, never again. The fabric was thin and low quality. Way overpriced. I felt ripped off! Then had to pay to return the rag!
Super Contributor

Have not watched the LOGO shows in a couple of years and I do  not buy

any of her clothing items. In the past I have and had to return all of them. Who wants to constantly layer tops, and they run so big.

Honored Contributor

@dancing 522queen wrote:

Have not watched the LOGO shows in a couple of years and I do  not buy

any of her clothing items. In the past I have and had to return all of them. Who wants to constantly layer tops, and they run so big.

@dancing 522queen  I don't want to constantly layer; in fact I rarely layer. Yet I have tons of her clothes.  In case it hadn't occurred to you, they work fine as single pieces without layering.  And I rely on the sizing chart and customer reviews and how the clothes fit the models when Q used models, to get a size that fits just fine.  I'm happy with my LOGO clothing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Momkat QVC will continue to sell Logo as long as it sells!  That should be easy for you to understand.

It should also be easy for you to skip the Logo shows, I watch mostly fashions on QVC and I am happy not to watch things I don't like.  I manage to skip Q2 almost entirely even when they have things I may want because the channel is run so poorly.  You may have to put up with the ocasional Logo presentation in other fashion shows, but I am sure you will survive. I watch shows with Shawn and Jane Tracey presenting fashions and I can't stand them!  I just read or write while they are on, paying minimal attention to the show, and rewind when I realize they are showing something I am interested in.  We all can make decisions on what to watch.  

Contributor
I don’t care for the LOGO styles at all…and I find they are a wrinkled mess after washing…but…many people love them or they wouldn’t be on so much.
Frequent Contributor

AGREE! Logo and Susan Graver!!! 

Regular Contributor

Don't watch, turn channel.  Where on earth do you get these fabulous gems? I've never, ever heard of this before. 😉