Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Please ask the hosts to show the whole garment when showing colors.  Just touching the sleeve on a color does not let the viewer see the garment in the color of their choice.  Some hosts get it, and move the front item to the back of the rack, thus displaying each item in its entirety.  Some hosts totally neglect this, for instance, Courtney.  It's not hard, just move the new color to the front.  Please.

Honored Contributor

Re: Displaying clothing items

I imagine they hate to move them, especially if there are many, because it's so easy to get them out if order, then they don't know the names if the colors.  I don't find just seeing a sample of the color to be a big problem unless the color varies on the garment, like an ombre.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I agree.  Customers need and deserve to see the entire garment they are considering for purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

If it is a print, than I prefer to see the entire garment. The Hosts come across as though they don't want to break a finger nail by handling the garments like they used to

Honored Contributor

I have repeatedly posted about wanting to see what I am buying. QVC can do much more to make it possible for viewers to see the garments during presentations. They have cameras are so far away that I can't ever really get a decent look at a garment until it arrives here. The fabrics are rarely seen close up. Few hosts show the insides of garments. Don't even get me started on presentations that show garments from a computer screen. 

Esteemed Contributor

Agree - less giggling and laughing between hosts & vendors would allow more time for what they are actually there for......showing product..every angle of it.

Honored Contributor

I have to agree, the presentations are getting worse.  

Honored Contributor

I think they have shown certain garments so many times they are bored.  They assume we know what they are talking about.