Respected Contributor

Combine shipping costs when ordering more of the same item!!!  For example, I would have gotten 2 sets of Isaac's TSV but I hate paying all the shipping.  I know it's "only" 3.50 but it sure does add up.

Honored Contributor

That's what they used to do.  Now they depend on that s&h for revenue to balance the budget so they're not likely to go backwards. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I agree.  It sure does add up.  I had 4 items packed into one box.  As a matter of fact, now that things are different in the country, I will be visiting the Department Stores.  No waiting and no shipping and handling.  

Super Contributor

I find that I'm buying more in local stores than online--not just clothing--but beauty products. Now, I hear that shipping will increase temporaily in October across the board with shipping companies. That doesn't help.

Also, I make my wish list with QVC. When a free shipping day comes, I shop my wish list. Sometimes, something sells out, but I find that most things that I buy online (especially QVC or HSN) are discretionary items. Still, it's going to come to a point where shipping costs will outweigh the purchase price. It's already happened with stamps--I buy greeting cards for .50 cents at the local dollar store. A stamp is .58 cents. I now just call up my relatives and friends and wish them whatever happy day they are celebrating. Free phone call.