Occasional Contributor

I would beg her to come back to PM Style on Monday nights even if she only worked part time!  While I like all of the hosts...I don't think PM Style is the same without her...I bet your sales would go back up!  I tune in way less now that she's gone...and the one show I can't stand watching is the LOGO line.. Some of her things are cute and I like the style...but my gosh I am not paying $60 and $70 dollars for basically t-shirt material...and sorry but everything is just not "gorgeous". Plus, I think only petites look good in her clothes. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bring Back Lisa Robertson!

I am sooooo with you on this.  I would LOVE for her to come back for the Christmas shows too.  It's not the same without her.  Jill tries hard but unfortunately she doesn't have the style Lisa has.  

Esteemed Contributor

Oh please.  LR is long gone and not coming back.  Get over it.  I agree with you on LOGO -- that is why I don't watch.  QVC makes changes to increase their sales.  It either works or it doesn't.  Viewers have to make adjustments to suit their likes and dislikes.  Nothing ever stays the same.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

It's been almost two years.  I will go on a limb and say I don't think she is coming back. 

Honored Contributor

Another newbie with an outrageous post.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Oh, please no!  

Honored Contributor

Release the flying monkeys  🐒🐒🐒!!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

We all wish she would come back. She's moved on. Nobody needs to be rude about this new be. 

Honored Contributor

Sorry to disagree, we don't "ALL" wish she would come back.  

Frequent Contributor

Hmm, Again, I guess ONLY the OLDIES are allowed to have an Opinion!!??? So watch what you say Newbies!!