Trusted Contributor

Re: Bring Back Lisa Robertson!

Well I guess some people do miss LR nothing wrong in that. We all have to accept change some good and some not so good. People are entitled to their own opinions. I don't watch QVC so much on Monday nights any more. Same old same old. If I want to look like a bag lady I'll go dumpster diving and save a lot of money. 

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Is this thread about Lisa coming back or bashing logo?  Lisa didn't host logo.  Either way, I doubt Lisa is coming or logo is leaving.  Watch what you like and skip the rest.

This is the second thread I've seen today that looks like it's going to be about one thing, you open it, and it's slamming LOGO. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with the OP.  Monday nights are now a disaster totally.  Haven't watched since the first Monday and only lasted halfway through the first hour.  The host that is on most evenings is truly unbelievable.  Products are now "stuff" dollars are "bucks".  The too small clothing is autrocious for a fashion show - no matter what the designers tell her about THEIR clothing.  She's on again later in the week at night selling beauty.  I can't honestly believe it.  The first hour is taken up with nonstock jabbering and someone running around.  The shows had some decorum now we have classless nonsense and outfits on the one particular host that are never QVC products.  Last Monday Jennifer was wearing the products she's selling.  This now is apparently a novel idea.   It's the first time I've watched since the new lineup was introduced.  I don't want all the words dumbed down into one syllable and handbags and shoes are not people to be referred to as "she".  This is all crazy.

Respected Contributor

People get in such a tizzy over this topic.  No one is asking everyone to like her, but some do so let them have their dream.  The OP is not hurting anyone.

Respected Contributor

Hello Lisa - is that you?  What's that you say?  Your jewelry line isn't selling? 

Valued Contributor

Why not beg Kathy Levine to come back instead? She was the best; fun and funny and informative.

Sorry, I just do not miss the beautiful beautiful amazing amazing gorgeous gorgeous descriptions that Lisa relied on; she rarely even gave measurements! Let her enjoy her new life and her fortune; she earned it.

Valued Contributor

Do posters really think that this is Lisa post or that Lisa posting on this board? Really?

No Lisa moved on that day she made the decision to quit her job. It was done deal.

And by the way her jewerly sell well.

Trusted Contributor

What a great idea!! This is my new favorite thread!!!🙂

Honored Contributor

Oh puh-leeze!! Same s**t, different day!

She's gone, get over it!

Esteemed Contributor

She has been gone for almost 2 years - don't think she's coming back! Time for you to move on - she has.