Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bring Back Lisa Robertson!

Why would anyone think she would want to give up all she has now to work for someone else, especially QVC unless it was as a vendor for her own lines?

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

Sorry to disagree, we don't "ALL" wish she would come back.  

I agree with you.  I was never a LR fan.  For me, shopping is about the merchandise, not the hosts.  I'm not going to buy something just because a certain host is on there.  LR helped QVC become more about the hosts instead of the products they were/are there to sell.

Esteemed Contributor

The Q lost a lot of their sparkle when Lisa left.  She had a big personality.

Respected Contributor

The change in time of PM Style (moved from 9 pm to 10 pm in my area) rather than the host has kept me from watching. 

Honored Contributor

Is this thread about Lisa coming back or bashing logo?  Lisa didn't host logo.  Either way, I doubt Lisa is coming or logo is leaving.  Watch what you like and skip the rest.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't really watched much on QVC since she left. I enjoyed her shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@SJL ... lol your post is so funny .... why in goodness sake would you beg her to come back? .... work part time ha ha!! ... she left almost 2 years ago... it was what she wanted so why don't you get out of the time capsule you live in & accept the fact that she is gone & very happy ... let it go already!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I am sooooo with you on this.  I would LOVE for her to come back for the Christmas shows too.  It's not the same without her.  Jill tries hard but unfortunately she doesn't have the style Lisa has.  

@mspatmac .... let it go Ms Lisa is not coming back & by the way Jill does a fantastic job ... Jill is a great host!!!

Trusted Contributor

Do NOT bring back LR.  I am one who changed the channel as soon as I saw she was the host, am not interested in seeing her again, and wouldn't buy anything based on her demo.

Frequent Contributor

No, we "all" do NOT wish she would come back!